AML/CFT Compliance Programme
Once the AML/CFT Risk Assessment is completed the next building block is to draft the Compliance Programme, which is based around implementing policies, procedures and controls, these include:
- Vetting of your compliance officer and senior staff,
- AML/CFT training for all involved,
- CDD and the various layers of information required,
- Overview of how your business is addressing risks identified,
- Identify any material changes in businesses you represent,
- Client monitoring processes to detect and deter AML/CFT,
- Highlight any products or services you provide that favour anonymity.
To combat Money Laundering (ML) / Financial Terrorism (FT) processes will need to be put in place. We all play a role in detecting and eliminating potential fraudsters. We will work with your compliance officer to tailor or improve processes for all key areas of the legislation.
Our other Services